Saturday, December 14, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English by LEIT25 Movie Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street 2012 torrent

Download Torrent


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Seeds: 118
Peers: 68

Runtime: 101 min
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue, Max Thieriot

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Good Good: 12Bad Bad: 3

Users review: If you see HatEotS taught me anything (he again taught me, actually), which is many times movies can be the worst enemy of the noise around her. If it were not for all the talk about it, I may have lowered expectations, and therefore feeling less disappointment.As monster horror that I've always loved movies psychological thriller / horror with a sophisticated twist to the end. This film attempts to take such a turn, but for me personally, not work.Lets start with the good things: the action was very good, especially for Max Thieriot Ryan. That, as you say, in his eyes, everything was just perfect for this role. Jennifer Lawrence was not bad, but unfortunately, a large part of his speech was that it was not an eyesore at all. Great job also Elisbabeth Shu's mother teenagerss As for the story - It's hard to pinpoint my problem with him. Accumulation seemed sufficient and rotation was rather strange, and kept getting deeper and more developed. Maybe your problem to fully understand and comprehend what has happened has happened, it took away a bit of excitement. I was too busy to find out the details if the next blow. So maybe other viewers enjoy more.All around, seeing it was a fun experience, but not much. I can not say that I do not look, I can not recommend it enough enthusiasm. If you do not expect too much - you may be in for a treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment